ProjectAmon H2 – First large scale project in Colombia
- The project’stotal estimatedCAPEX is ~$USD 1.5 Billion and its Commercial Operation Date (COD) is 2027.
- Project Amon-H2 will produce ~53kt/H2/year or 300,000 tons/NH3/year and ~USD$350Min revenue per year.
- The prefeasibility study of the project is finalized and was conducted by DNV.
- Electricitywill be generated at a ~545 MWac wind park near Substation Colectora 1, in LaGuajira.
- Wind generation is complemented by a hydro PPA and grid connection of ~180 MW.
- EPI and an international partner are advancing the development of the ~545 MWac wind park andthe project with significant progress to this date.